Offer open to existing Sky TV customers upgrading here online
Sky TV with Gigafast Broadband Deal
- Special Offer – Exclusively Online:
- Includes, Sky TV, Box Sets and Sky Go app
- Includes Netflix
- Add discount Sky TV packs
- Optional Sky WiFi Guarantee for just £6 per month
- 900mb average download speeds
- 600mb minimum guaranteed download speeds
- 100mb average upload speeds
- Unlimited monthly usage
- No slowing down at peak times
Sky TV and Gigafast Broadband is available now at just £75.00 per month (was £80pm)
Online setup offer: From
£39.95 / £29.95 here online
Sky Gigafast Broadband – more information
Sky’s Gigafast service can provide capacity for:
- Sky’s Full Fibre network – FTTP Broadband (Fibre-To-The-Premises)
- Multiple online Gaming consoles
- Downloading a HD movie in seconds
- Stream a 4K Ultra HD shows and movies on more than one device at the same time
- Handles smart appliances and devices connected all the time (up to 120 devices)
- Check availability »
Sky Gigafast – availability
The new Sky Gigafast broadband service accessed via the Openreach Full Fibre Network. From the launch in spring 2022, Sky Gigafast is available to 25% of UK households. This will expand to approximately 80% by the end of 2026. If Sky Gigafast is not available yet where you live, Sky will offer you an alternative service; Ultrafast Plus (average of 500mb speeds), Superfast (average of 61mb speeds) or Broadband Essential (average of 11mb speeds).
Sky WiFi Max
- UK’s Fastest WiFi Guarantee in every room
- WiFi in every room of your home or your money back
- Includes the brand new Sky WiFi 6 hub
- MySky App to manage screen time
- Enables access anywhere to restrict or pause your internet
- 2GB data gift for any outages for Sky Mobile customers
- Up to 3 Boosters at no extra cost
- Free WiFi engineer visit
- Evening & weekend engineer visits at no extra cost
- Sky WIFI Max = 3 Months FREE (then £10)
Switch to Sky Gigafast
If you are switch to Sky from BT, EE, TalkTalk, Plusnet or Vodafone, then Sky will handle your entire switch. This includes giving your current provider notice, ending your old services and activating your Sky Broadband at the same time. If you are switching from Virgin Media, simply order Sky Broadband then contact Virgin Media with your Sky activation date.
Sky Gigafast Broadband – Terms Summary
Subject to status. Speeds vary by location. Sky Broadband Gigafast is available to 24% of UK homes. Not available to customers without a mobile signal at home or reliant on their landline for emergency services. Sky Talk provided as Internet Calls as standard and uses your broadband connection to make calls. Average speeds: 900Mbps (download) and 90Mbps (upload). Average download speed: shown for fixed line connection to your Hub; excludes WiFi performance which varies by device and home environment.
Ofcom – Speed Code of Practice
To read all about how broadband speeds are defined, please refer to the industry’s regulator Ofcom » and their ‘Speed Code of Practice’.
^Set up costs apply: Sky Gigafast standalone Broadband: New Customers: Free instead of £19.95 when you join here online.
Sky TV & Gigafast: £29.95 for new customers and £48.95 for Existing
Prices may change during this period.