Sky launches ‘Ultrafast Plus’ with full fibre broadband offering 500mb speeds. Sky Gigafast » – is now also available, with speeds averaging 900mb.
Increasing UK coverage set to rise every month – Sky Ultrafast offers a guaranteed minimum speed of 400mb (500 average) with unlimited allowance.
Available with or without Sky TV – for data hungry households, multiple high-end devices and 4K streaming.
Sky Ultrafast Plus is up to 45 times faster than standard broadband and can deliver enough capacity to handle busy households with simultaneous data hungry devices connected.
Available now for just £45.00 per month for 18 months – saving £90.00
*For the latest discounts first check availability and then add TV services to your basket.
Existing Sky customers wishing to check availability for Sky Ultrafast broadband, need to sign into their account to upgrade here »
Sky TV with Ultrafast Broadband
- Special Offer – Exclusively Online
- Includes, Sky TV, Box Sets and Sky Go app
- Add Netflix for FREE
- Add discount Sky TV packs
- Optional Sky WiFi Guarantee for just £5 per month
- 500mb average download speeds
- 400mb minimum guaranteed download speeds
- 60mb upload speeds
- Unlimited monthly usage
- No slowing down at peak times
Sky TV and Ultrafast Plus is available now at just £56.00 per month for 18 months
Online setup offer: From
£39.95 / £29.95 here online
Sky Ultrafast Broadband – more information
Sky’s new Ultrafast Plus service can provide capacity for:
- Multiple online Gaming
- Downloading a HD movie in less than a minute
- Stream a 4K Ultra HD shows and movies on more than one device at the same time
- Handles smart appliances and devices connected all the time
- Check availability »
Sky Ultrafast – availability
The new Sky Ultrafast broadband service is operated by the Openreach Full Fibre Network. From the launch in summer 2021, Sky Ultrafast Plus is available to 24% of UK households. This will expand to approximately 80% by the end of 2026. If Ultrafast Plus is not available yet where you live, Sky will offer you an alternative service; Ultrafast (average of 145mb speeds), Superfast (average of 59mb speeds) or Broadband Essential (average of 11mb speeds).
Sky WiFi Guarantee
Add ‘Sky WiFi Guarantee’ for just £5 extra per month for 18 months.
- Select this service in your Sky basket once you have chosen your broadband option
- Sky will automatically find & fix any issues proactively
- Evening & weekend engineer visits at no extra cost
- Sky Broadband Buddy app to manage screen time
- Enables access anywhere to restrict or pause your internet
- 2GB data gift for any outages for Sky Mobile customers
Switch to Sky Ultrafast
If you are switch to Sky from BT, EE, TalkTalk, Plusnet or Vodafone, then Sky will handle your entire switch. This includes giving your current provider notice, ending your old services and activating your Sky Broadband at the same time. If you are switching from Virgin Media, simply order Sky Broadband then contact Virgin Media with your Sky activation date.
Sky Ultrafast Broadband – Terms Summary
Subject to status. Speeds vary by location. Sky Broadband Ultrafast Plus is available to 24% of UK homes. Not available to customers without a mobile signal at home or reliant on their landline for emergency services. Sky Talk provided as Internet Calls as standard and uses your broadband connection to make calls. Average speeds: 500Mbps (download) and 60Mbps (upload). Average download speed: shown for FTTP line connection to your Hub; excludes WiFi performance which varies by device and home environment.
Ofcom – Speed Code of Practice
To read all about how broadband speeds are defined, please refer to the industry’s regulator Ofcom » and their ‘Speed Code of Practice’.
^Set up costs apply: Sky Ultrafast Plus standalone: New Customers: Free instead of £19.95 when you join here online.
Sky TV & Ultrafast Plus: £29.95 for new customers and £39.95 for Existing
Prices may change during this period.