Compare the latest Sky Glass deals and find information on this brand new service from Sky.
We answer all your important questions about accessing Sky TV without a dish on a Ultra HD 4K TV – which is included in the Sky Glass package. Bookmark our dedicated article to keep-an-eye on the very latest Sky Glass deals as they happen.
Choose from three TV sizes; 43 inch, 55 inch or 65 inch and five vibrant colours; Ocean blue, Ceramic white, Racing green, Dusky pink, or Anthracite black.
Sky Glass launches on the 18th October. However, you can pre-order today to get ahead in the queue…
Sky Glass – Christmas Offer: Join Sky Glass which includes access to Sky TV and a choice of a Ultra HD 4K TV from just £39 per month. Receive free next day delivery with self-installation to start watching Sky straightaway. Add extra TV packs and a Sky Broadband service, or connect to your existing WIFI hub. Customise this deal »
Order today and get Sky Glass TV for just £39.00 per month – available here »
Plus, receive an automatic discount on additional Sky TV packs with Sky’s latest Sale. Customise your Sky TV deal below…
Order now for free next day delivery
Sky Glass Set-up information
Installation set-up is free and you can choose a handy next day delivery slot. The courier service also includes unboxing and packaging removal. Sky Glass is a simple self set-up device. All you have to do is connect your Sky Glass TV to your WIFI router, activate your device and then start watching Sky straight away.
About Sky Glass
Welcome to Sky Glass, the new way to access Sky TV without the need of a satellite dish. Seamlessly stream Sky TV channels and apps via your new Ultra HD 4K TV (included) and listen to a work of entertainment with 6 built-in speakers and subwoofer. So how does it work regarding a cost breakdown?
Firstly, Sky has used the mobile phone blueprint of paying for your device over a set period of time to help spread the cost. You can opt for a 28 or 48 month 0% interest free loan period. Monthly costs start from just £13 per month with the 43″ (or small) option. This increases to £17pm (medium) and £21pm (large). You also have the option to pay in-full upfront for your Sky Glass TV as follows; £649 for 43”, £849 for 55” and £1049 for 65”. Alternatively, pay the remainder of the balance
Secondly, you have to choose a Sky TV subscription which – unlike Sky Q packages – are only subject to a rolling 31-day contract. Sky TV packages start from just £26 per month for the Ultimate TV pack which is Sky Signature and Netflix. You can then add various extra Sky TV packs as required such as Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids and BT Sport.
Get started today and join Sky with the all new revolutionary Sky Glass service. Customise your deal »
Sky Glass Cost Breakdown
48 Month Loan Option
|Sky Glass Size||Pay-in-full||48 month Loan||Loan Upfront Cost||Sky TV from:||Total Cost|
|43″ 4K UHD||£649||£13 p/m||£10||£26 p/m||£39 p/m|
|55″ 4K UHD||£849||£17 p/m||£10||£26 p/m||£43 p/m|
|65″ 4K UHD||£1049||£21 p/m||£10||£26 p/m||£47 p/m|
24 Month Loan Option
|Sky Glass Size||Pay-in-full||24 month Loan||Loan Upfront Cost||Sky TV from:||Total Cost|
|43″ 4K UHD||£649||£26 p/m||£20||£26 p/m||£52 p/m|
|55″ 4K UHD||£849||£34 p/m||£20||£26 p/m||£60 p/m|
|65″ 4K UHD||£1049||£42 p/m||£20||£26 p/m||£68 p/m|
Check availability and customise
Sky Glass at a Glance
- Sky Glass
- From £39
- Small (43″), Medium, (55″) and Large (65″)
- Up to 140+ and 21 apps
- 200+ channels
- Sky Go, Catch-up TV
- Sky Glass has the following optional extras »
- Yes, depending on availability where you live
- Sky TV services = 31-day rolling monthly contract
- 4k ULtra HD TV = 24-48 month contract
- Optional Sky Broadband = 18 month contract
- Sky Glass is the the new service from Sky which composes of a 4K Ultra TV with a Sky TV receiver built in
- No, Sky TV channels and OnDemand services are streamed over your Broadband connection
- You will need a minimum of 10mb for HD content and 25mb for Ultra HD
- No, you can use any network provider but you can also join Sky Broadband
- Yes, the current one-off purchase cost for each size is; £649 for the 43”, £849 for the 55” and £1049 for the 65” screens
- Yes, as well as standard definition TV, you can watch both Ultra HD and HD with Sky Glass
- Small (43″), Medium (55″) and Large (65″)
- You have a choice of five colours; Ocean blue, Ceramic white, Racing green, Dusky pink, or Anthracite black
- Independant dutch company TP Vision (who also work with the Philips / LG brand) manufacture the TV supplied
- Yes and no. Just like Sky Q, you have the ability to record programmes, but this is saved ‘on-the-cloud’ rather than the hardware
- Yes, you can do all three
- Yes, you pay a one-off upfront cost of £10 (48 month contract) or £20 (24 month contract) for your set-up
- Sky Glass has 6 a Dolby 3.1.2 speakers (215W), with 360° Dolby Atmos® sound and a subwoofer all built-in
- Yes, Sky Glass is HDR10 compatible with over 1 billion colours via Dolby Vision®
- Your Sky Glass TV subscription includes Ad Skipping Add On. This enables you to fast-forward through ads. Get the first 12 months free and if you wish to continue the service, pay just £5 p/m extra
- Yes, your TV comes with a full two-year manufacturers warranty
- When you join Sky Glass you have two subscriptions – one for your Ultra HD TV (24-48 month contract) and one for your Sky TV services. The Ultimate TV pack (Sky TV & Netflix – 31-day rolling contract) is the base pack included, you can then add a variety of other TV packs and broadband and talk services to suit your requirements:
- Add ‘Kids’ to gain access to 11 kids channels, over 5,000 childrens’ TV episodes and the Kids App = £5.00 per month (31-day rolling contract)
- Add the Sky Stream Puck for a Multiroom experience. Watch Sky TV on other existing TV’s in your home = £10.00 per month
- Add the ‘Complete Sports Pack’ to access all 10 dedicated Sports channels now in HD as standard = £20.00 per month
- Add ‘BT Sport’ for BT Sport channels 1, 2, 3 and ESPN all in HD = £27.00 per month (31-day rolling contract)
- Add ‘Sky Cinema’ for all 11 dedicated Cinema (formally Movies) channels = £19.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Broadband Essential Plus’ with an average of 11mb speeds inc. line rental = £18.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Broadband Superfast’ with an average of 59mb speeds inc. line rental = £18.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Broadband Ultrafast’ with an average of 145mb speeds inc. line rental = £26.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Broadband Ultrafast Plus’ with an average of 500mb speeds inc. line rental = £36.00 per month
- Add (or de-select) ‘Sky WIFI Guarantee’ with extra support and security for your family = £5.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Talk Evenings & Weekends Extra’ with free UK landline & mobile calls all weekend and weekday evenings = £5.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Talk Anytime Extra’ with free UK landline & mobile calls anytime = £12.00 per month
- Add ‘Sky Talk International Extra’ with free UK anytime calls and unlimited calls to 50 international destinations and unlimited calls to mobiles in Hong Kong, USA & Canada = £14.00 per month
- Sky landline payable with all Sky Broadband and / or Talk services. Broadband prices now include this cost which equates to = £18.99 per month
Standard monthly pricing:
4K Ultra HD available in 3 sizes:
Additional services included:
Available as optional extras:
Available on its own (without Sky Broadband):
Available with Sky Broadband services:
Sky Glass FAQ’s
- What is Sky Glass?
Do I need a satellite dish?
What Broadband speed do I need to watch Sky Glass?
Do I need to take a Sky Broadband service to get Sky Glass?
Can I pay for Sky Glass upfront?
Is Sky Glass 4k Ultra HD and HD?
What size screens are available with Sky Glass?
Which colours can I choose from?
What make is the Sky Glass TV?
Can you record on Sky Glass?
Can you pause, rewind and start over?
Is there and upfront cost for Sky Glass?
What is the audio spec of the Sky Glass TV?
Is Sky Glass HDR?
What is the Ad Skipping Add On?
Does the Sky Glass TV come with a warranty?
Order now for free next day delivery!
Sky Glass TV – Optional TV Packs
You can also add additional TV packs to your bundle, plus other Sky Broadband and Talk services.
Simply select this bundle and customise, our exclusive offers are added automatically to your Sky basket as you build your Sky package…
Order now for free next day delivery!
If you do not require Sky Glass and want to access Sky TV on your existing TV, compare Sky Q Deals »
Sky Glass – Terms & Conditions Summary
Sky Glass: Sky Glass requires Sky Ultimate TV subscription consists of Sky Entertainment and Netflix Basic. Third party subscriptions required for some apps. All content on Sky Glass is streamed via broadband, minimum speed of 10mbps required. 18+. UK, CI, IoM only.
Sky Glass available on 24 or 48 month interest free loan. Subject to status and credit check.
48 month interest free loan: Requires £10 upfront fee. £39 pm includes 43” Sky Glass (£13pm) on a 48 month interest free loan and Sky Ultimate TV subscription (£26pm). £43pm includes 55” Sky Glass (£17pm) on a 48 month interest free loan and Sky Ultimate TV subscription (£26pm). £47pm includes 65” Sky Glass (£21pm) on a 48 month interest free loan and Sky Ultimate TV subscription (£26pm).
24 months interest free loan: Requires £20 upfront fee. £52pm includes 43” Sky Glass (£26pm) on a 24 month interest free loan and Sky Ultimate TV subscription (£26pm). £60pm includes 55” Sky Glass (£34pm) on a 24 month interest free loan and Sky Ultimate TV subscription (£26pm). £68pm includes 65” Sky Glass (£42pm) on a 24 month interest free loan and Sky Ultimate TV subscription (£26pm).
TV Subscription includes Ad Skipping Add On which allows you to fast forward ads (£0pm for 12 months then £5pm). 31 day rolling contract for Sky TV. Option to purchase Sky Glass without a loan: £649 for 43”, £849 for 55” and £1049 for 65”.
Please refer to your Sky basket for full terms and conditions.